1 minute reading time (109 words)
Year 10 Expectations Evening - Tuesday 26 September 2023
The purpose of this evening is to give you and your child some information and guidance about what the next two important years will look like and what we can do together to ensure they are successful.
During the evening there will be short presentations about;
- What the two years will look like
- The expectations we have for all our pupils as we begin Key Stage 4
- Advice about exams
- Information about what resources are available to you
- What help and guidance your child can receive
- Information about the core subjects of Maths and English
- Year 10 Work experience
We envisage that the evening will last around one hour.